There are 57 exhibition rooms on the 8th floor of the Hyatt Regency.
Rooms average 375 square feet, but there are a small number of suites and connecting rooms.
Applications are open to regional, national and international galleries, arts organizations and artists for the exhibition rooms.
There are no geographic restrictions.
Cost to apply: $40
Cost of exhibition room: $159 per night (plus tax) for 4 nights (February 20-23). No upfront fees, exhibitors pay the hotel upon check out.
14C takes zero commission on sales in exhibition rooms, unless an exhibitor needs us to facilitate a credit card sale, then we take 5%.
- Deadline to apply: December 10, 2019
- Deadline to secure exhibition room at the Hyatt: January 20, 2020
- Check In and Installation: February 20, 2020
- Deinstallation and Checkout: February 24, 2020
The Juried Show
Unique to this art fair is The Juried Show, a showcase of New Jersey artists in the Manhattan ballroom on the 9th floor penthouse of the Hyatt Regency.
All visual artists who live or work in New Jersey are eligible to enter the Juried Show. You must have a New Jersey address, either home or studio, for consideration for the Juried Show.
Artists can submit up to 3 images.
Cost to apply: $25
Art Fair 14C will hang and staff the Juried Show, and take a 30% sales commission.
Artists can submit up to 3 images to the Juried Show, but if accepted, only one artwork will be exhibited.
- Artist Application Deadline: December 14, 2019
- Delivery of Accepted Artwork Deadline: drop-off either in JC location by February 19, or at Hyatt February 20
- Installation: February 20, 2020
- DeInstallation: February 23, 2020